Once your vehicle arrives:
- When you get into the vehicle, present your Call-a-Ride card to your driver. The driver will use it to electronically verify your eligibility.
- Pay the $3.00 fare to the driver.
- Upon reaching your destination, if the meter reads over $20.00, you will pay the driver the amount over $20.00.
- At your destination, the driver will use your card again to electronically record the payment and create a paper receipt for you.
- Your card will be returned to you along with a receipt that you must sign to validate the trip. Customers are required to keep receipts for six months. If you can not sign a receipt, contact MJM Customer Service to notify of trip within 24 hours of trip's end.